The Norris Family

The Norris Family

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"Perfect"

That the word our pediatrician used to describe Maggie & William..."perfect." That's always nice for a parent to hear! They did great at the appointment today. Both have lost a little weight, as expected, but their doc was pleased with their weight/measurements. We go back in a week for a weight check.

Last night was pretty good. William was a little restless around 4am, but nothing that a cuddle with Mommy couldn't cure! Jackson was woken up by a big thunderstorm around 6am, thankfully the rest of us were awake already for a morning feeding.

Jackson is still very excited (but calm) every time he sees the babies. He loves to hold them and is learning to tell them apart. He also likes to sing lullabies to them...I asked him what song he wanted to sing tonight and he sang "I love you, love you, love you." These are the words to a song that my mom sang to me and that I've sung to him for the last 2 1/2 years. It's neat that he has picked up on the words and melody.

The house is quiet...I'm off to bed before the next feeding...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Christie, your babies are very precious. I'm glad you are all home now. As a mother, you can never imagine a time when you won't love these children. This is a prayer from Denise George. "Dear Father, Thank You for the love You have given me for my children. May I always be close by them, caring for them, protecting them, and loving them."

Lemmer said...

Yeah for William and Maggie! Good to hear that Jackson is handling the new additions with love and patience (hopefully it will continue)!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Christie! All your children are beautiful. (Grandma McFarland sent me the link to your blog.)

Anonymous said...

hope ya'll have had a great weekend at home with jackson, william, and maggie! i'm looking forward to seeing new pictures of the babies! i will call you soon to catch up. love you all!