The Norris Family

The Norris Family

Monday, August 20, 2007

Let the Laps Begin!

In anticipation of an exciting day today, I had a hard time falling asleep/staying asleep last night! I am up and showered with makeup on(!) eating my breakfast right now. This is the last real meal that I'll be allowed to eat today in case wandering the halls DOES put me into labor. I'm sure I'll be starving before too long :)

I am waiting for the ultrasound tech to get here so we can get the show on the road! As long as William is still head down we'll get to move forward with walking. If he's changed positions back to transverse, then I'm not exactly sure what is going to happen. So, please keep your fingers crossed, but more importantly, please keep lifting us up in prayer. Brandon had to go to a meeting this morning so he won't get here until about 10:30. Just as a recap...if I don't go into labor I'll be discharged today or tomorrow. If I DO go into labor OR if there are any "changes", we'll have our babies! I have no clue which way things will go, but will update later today with any news.

Please also pray that I'll have strength to walk around...I've been down for so long that I'm not sure how much I'll be able to do.

No comments: