The Norris Family

The Norris Family

Monday, August 20, 2007

1st Update

Before I start my walking, the doc came in to check me and said that I am a good 3-4 cm dilated. She hadn't checked me yet this pregnancy so the difference in 3 cm vs 3-4 cm could just be two doctors interpretations. The babies looked good in the ultrasound. William is measuring between 5 lbs 12 oz and 6 lbs 9 oz...she measured him twice and came up with those drastically different weights. Maggie is measuring 5 lbs 9 oz. The measurements could be off by up to a pound. Also, the US tech said that William is transverse presenting, which means his head is at my cervix but his body is sideways. Maggie started off head down during the US and flipped to breech in the middle of it. I'm off to start walking.

1 comment:

The Lemmings' Family said...

Keep the updates coming... :)