The Norris Family

The Norris Family

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jackson!!

It's hard to believe that our big boy is already turning 4! Jackson is growing by leaps and bounds. He played rookie baseball this past Fall, loves to go to preschool, has started spelling names and words, and is a great big brother to William and Maggie. He is a funny and sweet boy, prays nightly for family and friends, and tells me daily that I'm "the best"...who wouldn't like that?!?! Below is a short walk down memory lane. As I started looking through pictures I initially came up with 45 of my favorite...it was hard, but I've narrowed the list down :)

1 comment:

Hannah and Randy said...

happy birthday to jackson! i can't believe he is 4 and william is about to turn 5! wow, that makes me feel like we're old! i love the pictures of the past few years... how sweet!

hannah