The Norris Family

The Norris Family

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!!!!
It's hard to believe that it's already been a year since Maggie and William were born! I'll reflect more on our first year later, but wanted to give a special shout out to my ONE year olds! Daddy got up and made blueberry birthday muffins for us this morning, which we decorated with a candle. They didn't quite know what to think about the candle/singing and truly were only interested in eating the muffins :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Lemmer said...

My wife beat me to it! Man she is fast...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wilhim and Magazine!

Hannah and Randy said...

happy first birthday william & maggie! you both are just adorable!

love,
the presleys

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you guys tear into the cake this weekend@ I love you guys@ Peppy