The Norris Family

The Norris Family

Monday, September 17, 2007

4 Weeks, Already??

Time has really flown by! We are getting into a groove now and the days run like clock-work (yea, right!). We really are figuring things out, though, and I feel very good about that. William has had a runny, congested nose for about a week and now Maggie has it. Thankfully they don't seem too affected by it, but both were a little restless last night.

We took the babies to church for the first time yesterday. It was the first time I've been to church since starting bedrest in May. I really missed it and was glad to be back! We weren't able to stay for the whole service, but did sit in the lobby and listen to the sermon after leaving the sanctuary for diaper changes.

After dropping Jackson off at school this morning the twins and I ran to the mall for a couple hours. It was fun to get out by myself with the babies. I was able to run a couple errands and they had a good nap in the car & stroller!

When I picked Jackson up from school his teacher came to the car and asked if I thought I could be the Lead Room Mom (considering the twins). I'd signed up to be in the committee, but hadn't thought I'd lead anything. I told her that I'd give it a shot - sounds like a fun challenge. This is the kind of stuff that I couldn't do while working, so I'm very excited to do it now! Once the twins are a little older I think I'll also volunteer at either the American Cancer Society or at church :)

That's it for now! I've got two down and one to go...Jackson and Maggie are sleeping...William is eating as I type and should be asleep soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you've got it together to me! you are doing so well, christy, and i'm so proud of you for meeting up to the challenge!

Amy Nunnally said...

Are you learning to type one-handed, too??!!