The Norris Family

The Norris Family

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

3 Weeks Old!


Sweet Babies...William (left) and Maggie (right)

Yesterday was my first day alone with the babies. It was a successful day, meaning that everyone was fed, diapers were changed and I was able to get Jackson to and from school on time. By the end of the afternoon, I was ready for reinforcement (a.k.a., Brandon). It really was a pretty good day, but I am ready to have some help again from the grandparents. :) (Side note: About an hour after writing this, I got a call from Mimi saying that she was on her way up! Yea!!!)

We took all the kids to the park on Sunday night for a picnic dinner and some play time. Brandon and Jackson played baseball and soccer while I walked the twins around the park. People really are drawn to you when they see that you have twins and love to ask tons of questions. Right now I'm having fun with the attention that the twins get, though I wonder how long I'll think it's fun?!?!

Jackson and Daddy playing baseball.
Maggie snoozed through all the fun!
My guys...

We Love Our Families!!
Aunt Prue snuggling Maggie
Brandon, William, Christy, Maggie and Mimi
Granddaddy, Christy and William
Brandon, Maggie, Alex, Brian, Christy, William, Jackson, Morgan, Jen

Unfortunately, those (Peppy, Nene) who take the great pictures aren't in any of them!

I've got 3 kids sleeping...Jackson's on the couch, Maggie's in the swing and William's in the pack n' play. Hallelujah!!! And, I had a chance to take a bath :) Wahoo!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! Keep them coming! And congrats on making it through a whole day with all 3 kids by yourself! That's great!!!

Cassidy said...

awwwwwwww again!!!!!! haha
they are too cute... mag pie is as small than the baby doll... if not smaller! cutie pie! love and MISS YOU VERY MUCH!!!! give everyone my love!


xoxoxo,
ca~ca