The Norris Family

The Norris Family

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Afternoon update

The fetal fibronectin test came back negative, which indicates that I'm not likely to have the babies in the next 2 weeks! And, the terbutaline shot stopped my contractions! AND, the babies look so good that the doc took me back off of the continuous monitoring. So, all good news this afternoon. Thank You, God!! I had a great nurse last night that stayed with me (and on the phone with my doc) during the contractions. I'm very thankful to have excellent healthcare. I am hopeful that since I haven't dilated anymore and the contractions stopped that I'll be able to get home sooner rather than later...on strict bedrest. I'd take that any day over being in the hospital!

Thanks for all the emails and phone calls...I'll be in touch with each of you soon. I'm trying to catch catnaps whenever I can since it's hard to sleep in the hospital. I should be moved up to the High Risk Maternity floor this afternoon, which I'm really looking forward to...the rooms are very large and nice. I'll send out my new room number when I get it. My cell phone is not working well in the hospital, so if you do call, please use the hospital number.

Guess that's it for now. Please keep the prayers coming. Thanks!!

No comments: