The Norris Family

The Norris Family

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Jackson's Big Day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACKSON!!!
I can't believe that my big boy is 3 years old! We have had a great birthday weekend, full of family, friends and good times. I can't help but remember back to the day Jackson was born...at 4:00 a.m. I started having contractions, at 12:30 p.m. the doc broke my water, at 8:30 p.m. I started pushing and at 9:59 p.m. my world was forever changed by the birth of my amazing son. I am so proud to call Jackson my child and love him more than I can express. Thanks to everyone who was able to celebrate Jackson with us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy #3 Birthday Jackson!

Cassidy said...

Happy Birthday Jack! I love you very very much!

~ca-ca

:)

Cassidy said...

love you buddy!