The Norris Family

The Norris Family

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Frustration!!

My Tahoe was broken into in the office parking lot yesterday afternoon. A hole was drilled into my driver side door right below the door handle, then they were able to pop the lock open and get in. The only thing that was taken out of my car was a spare set of keys (vehicle & house)...cops said that the people probably were planning to come back later to get the truck (obviously, I won't be driving it for a while). My car was locked with the alarm on and parked on the side of the building (I usually park in the front). I spoke to building management this morning and he said there was another car broken into yesterday. They think they know who did it and the police are working on the case. Needless to say, I'll be parking in the front of the building from now on.

It's really frustrating because Brandon and I are trying to get everything lined up for the twins arrival. We are trying to sell his car and last week it was towed from the spot where we've been parking it...we had to pay to get it out. Now, we have to pay to have the Tahoe fixed and re-keyed as well as having the house locks re-keyed. UGH!! Seems like we can't win!!

No comments: