The Norris Family

The Norris Family

Friday, April 27, 2007

Daddy's the man!

Last night Jackson and I went to the ballpark with Brandon to watch him play in a softball game. It was really fun! Jackson loved playing on the playground before the game started...he thinks he's in heaven anytime he gets to play outside (which we try to do a lot!). When the game started, Jackson and I sat on the bleachers and ate hotdogs as we cheered Brandon's team on. Their team won the game 24-14 and Brandon played really well. I was so proud of him! Since college, I have loved to watch Brandon on the softball field...he's that good, or maybe I'm just really into him :) Jackson was pretty impressed with his Dad, too. He spent a lot of the game standing at the gate yelling "Daddy, daddy!" Surprisingly, Jackson paid attention to most of the game, clapping for both teams when they hit the ball. All in all, it was a great night!

No comments: